In line with RI-LINKS2UA objectives to further encourage and facilitate cooperation between research actors from the EU and Ukraine and to promote EU-Ukrainian participation in joint projects in Horizon 2020 is announced the third RI-LINKS2UA webinar on Horizon 2020 addressing future Ukrainian participants in EU funded S&T projects. Information on our first two webinars can be found here and here.
The topic of this webinar will be "How to write the impact section of Horizon 2020 proposals?"
Information about the webinar:
- Free of costs
- Easily accessible
- Performed in English language
- Presentations by selected experts followed by Q&A
- Open to all Ukrainian STI actors interested in Ukraine-EU cooperation
The webinar will take place on September 15th, 2017 between 10:30 and 11:45 AM CET (11:30 – 12:45 Ukraine Time).
It addresses Ukrainian STI actors who are strongly interested in expanding their cooperation with European partners under the umbrella of Horizon 2020.
How to join the webinar? Two steps!
- Registration between 07. - 15.09.2017 - follow the yellow registration button on the left side of this page
- After you are registered, please access the following link to attend the webinar (open only from 10:00 am (CET) on September 15) https://cnrs-event.webex.com/cnrs-event/onstage/g.php?MTID=e265c2f059bc98024c91520575d0b259b