On November 26–27, 2020, the Department of Computer-Aided Design, Lviv Polytechnic National University, will host the XXVIII International Ukrainian-Polish Scientific and Technical Conference on CAD in Machinery Design: Implementation and Educational Issues (CADMD 2020).
The Conference aims to promote scientific exchange of ideas and experiences between researchers of Ukraine and Poland, and their young and promising colleagues in the fields of modern information technology, development of CAD in Machinery Design, methodology of teaching and implementation of automated systems in the educational process, as well as to establish closer cooperation between researchers.
The main directions of the conference
- Information technologies in computer-aided design
- Modeling and simulation of processes and systems in machinery design
- Microelectromechanical systems design, simulation, modeling and application
- CAD systems in mechatronics, robotics, and automation engineering
- CAD tools in industry 4.0.
- Engineering Education
The deadline for materials submission is November 10, 2020.
Given the quarantine measures caused by the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus infection in Ukraine and around the world, the organizing committee provides the opportunity to participate remotely in the CADMD 2020 conference.