The Department of Computer-aided Design, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites you to participate in the XVI International scientific and technical conference on Perspective technologies and methods in MEMS design (MEMSTECH 2020), which takes place from April 22 to 26, 2020, in Lviv.
The main directions of the conference
- Analysis, modelling, research and design methods of microsensors and microactuators;
- Software systems, models, algorithms, methods and strategies of embedded systems design;
- Field issues in embedded systems modelling and design;
- Issues of testing, verification, reliability and optimization in embedded systems modelling and design;
- Sensors and actuators systems, nanotechnology;
- Biomedical circuits and systems;
- Energy-efficient wireless sensors;
- Sensors and actuators for smart devices;
- Applications for electron device design;
- Information technology application of informatics;
- Engineering education.
The deadline for materials submission is March 1, 2020.