The Organizing Committee invites you to participate in the XIX International Scientific and Practical Conference «Resources of Natural Waters of the Carpathian region (Problems of Protection and Rational Use)», which will be held from October 8 to 9, 2020 at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The conference aims to promote the discussion of the problems of rational use and protection of natural waters of the Carpathian region, Ukraine and Europe as well as the cooperation of intellectuals and professionals to address these issues.
- Resources of natural waters and their ecological condition
- Hydrothermal and hydropower resources
- Recreation and balneological potential of the Carpathian region
- Watersupply and problems of rational use of fresh water
- Influence of nuclear and thermal power plants on surface and groundwater
- Modern methods and technologies of wastewater treatment and utilization
- Modern technologies for drinking water treatment
- Modern methods of water treatment for industrial production
- Problems of protection of transboundary water basins
- Integration of natural water research into the priorities of the European Union.
The deadline for materials submission is September 15, 2020.