The Department of Theory, History and Philosophy of Law, the Institute of Jurisprudence and Psychology, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites you to participate in the XII All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference on The Phenomenon of Nation-State and Law: Ukrainian and World Experience and Prospects on December 4, 2020.
The conference includes two sections.
- Nation-state and law: issues of history and modernity:
- The nature of the nation-state and law: basic concepts and categories;
- Nation-state and law: philosophical-legal and historical-legal dimensions;
- Nation-state and law: theoretical-legal and constitutional-legal aspects;
- Constitution of national statehood;
- Views and theories of foreign and Ukrainian thinkers and politicians on the state and law.
2. Associated issues.
Form of participation – remote.
Researchers and academic staff of higher education institutions, postgraduate students, senior students and lawyers-practitioners are invited to participate in the conference.
Materials must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked «For the conference» till December 3, 2020.