The Third International Scientific and Practical Conference on Chemical Technology and Engineering will be held on June 21–24, 2021.
- Department of Chemical Engineering, Lviv Polytechnic National University (Lviv, Ukraine);
- The Lukasiewicz Research Network – New Chemical Syntheses Institute (Pulawy, Poland);
- Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (Warsaw, Poland);
- Warsaw College of Engineering and Health (Warsaw, Poland);
with the participation of the Scientific Society of Students, Postgraduates, Doctoral Candidates and Young Researchers of the Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies, Lviv Polytechnic National University and the Alumni Association, Lviv Polytechnic.
The organizing committee informs that in case the global viral threat continues, the conference will be held online. If the world overcomes the dangerous virus before the conference starts, it will be held as usual, although participants will also be able to work remotely.
The conference program will include sections covering various areas of chemical technology and engineering, trainings for young scientists, world-renowned scientists will give plenary presentations – the traditions of the June scientific meeting will be preserved regardless of the form of the conference.
- Computer simulation in the chemical technology and engineering
- Development, energy and resource saving in the chemical and food technologies
- The innovative technologies in the chemical and food industries
- Optimization of biochemical processes and bioengineering
- Green chemistry
- Alternative and non-conventional energy sources
- Ecology and sustainable development. Environmental protection
Deadline for the early bird registration and abstracts submission – March 15, 2021