The Organizing Committee invites you to take part in the International Scientific and Technical Conference of Young Professionals «GeoTerrace 2020», which will be held on December 7–9, 2020 at the Institute of Geodesy, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The conference aims to promote scientific exchange of ideas and experiences in the fields of Geodesy, Geology, Geodynamics, Monitoring, Photogrammetry, Cartography, GIS, Land Management, Land Cadastre and Real Estate Appraisal.
Young professionals, scientists, engineers, experts, businessmen and specialists in the field of Geodesy under the age of 35 at the time of the conference are invited to participate in the conference (at least one of the authors of the materials must meet this age criterion).
- Engineering Surveying & Deformation Monitoring
- GNSS & Satellite Geodesy
- Earth Surface Processes & Geodynamics
- 3d Modelling & Visualization for Geology & Mining
- Modern Geodesy in Petroleum & Mineral Exploration
- Remote Sensing & GIS for Environmental Monitoring
- Land Cover Mapping & UAV
- Sectoral Cadastres for Environmental Management
The deadline for materials submission is October 1, 2020.