On October 7–9, 2020, Lviv Polytechnic National University hosts the International Scientific and Technical Conference «Food Chemistry. Modern methods for production of food, food additives and packaging materials» (FCFPAP-2020). It aims to promote scientific exchange of ideas and experiences of researchers and food manufacturers in Ukraine and abroad in the following areas:
- food chemistry; production of food and application of additives;
- packaging materials for food industry,
- as well as to form new connections and develop cooperation.
The co-organizers of the event are the leading educational and scientific institutions of Ukraine: Lviv Polytechnic National University, National University of Food Technologies and the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- Food chemistry and chemistry food additives
- Modern methods for production of food and food quality assessment
- Modern methods for production of packaging materials for food industry
The deadline for abstracts and applications submission is September 5, 2020.