The 8th International Conference on Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials (NANO-2020) will take place from August 26 to 29, 2020, at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The conference aims to promote the establishment of relations and discussions between researchers from various fields of different countries of the world.
The main directions of the conference
- Physico-Chemical Nanomaterials Science
- Nanobiotechnology for Health-Care
- Nanoscale Physics
- Nanochemistry and Biotechnology
- Nanoplasmonics and Surface Enhanced Spectroscopy
- Nanooptics and Photonics
- Nanostructured Surfaces
- Nanocomposites and Nanomaterials
- Nanoobjects Microscopy
The deadline for registration is March 15, and for abstracts submission is April 15, 2020.