VI International Scientific Conference on Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering – fabrication, properties and application (OMEE-2020) will be held on June 1–2, 2020, at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Thematic topics of the conference
- Technology of functional materials fabrication;
- Materials fundamentals: crystal structure, defects, interactions;
- Nanoparticles, nano-ceramics and nano-composites;
- Resistivity switching and transport phenomena;
- Materials for quantum and opto-electronics and detectors of radiation;
- Magnetic materials, multiferroics, superconductors;
- Materials for sensing and catalysis;
- Biomedical applications of oxides and related materials.
The deadline for abstracts submission is January 31, 2020.
Registration of participants and abstracts submission is available on the website of the Conference OMEE-2020.