The Jubilee International Scientific and Practical Conference «Partnerships for Social Change: 20 Years of Experience», devoted to the 20th Anniversary of Canada-Ukraine «Reforming Social Services» Project (1999–2003), implemented based on Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine, funded by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
Venue & Dates: Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine, October 24–26, 2019.
The Major Purpose of The Jubilee Conference is to consolidate efforts of representatives of public authorities, local self-government, educators and practitioners in human services on the way of developing «No Limits» Partnerships Network at the local, regional, national and international levels for social change.
The Jubilee Conference Organizers:
- Lviv Polytechnic National University (Ukraine);
- University of Manitoba (Canada);
- International Charitable Foundation “International Foundation for Social Adaptation” (IFSA) (Ukraine);
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg (Germany);
- Canadian Centre on Disability Studies (Canada);
- Governmental & Non-Governmental organizations of/for persons with disabilities in Lviv (Ukraine)The institutions-partners of The Jubilee Conference organizers are participants of «No Limits» Partnerships Network at the local, regional, national and international levels.
- Current issues of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Healthcare and Health promotion.
- Social Work professional education.
- Professional practice in human services.
- Social inclusion.
- Inclusive education.
- Inter- and Multidisciplinary Studies.
Participation in the Jubilee Conference is based on prior registration.
Registration deadline: 14.10.2019.