The 4th International Academic Conference Human. Computer. Communication is to be held at Lviv Polytechnic National University, Department of Applied Linguistics (Lviv, Ukraine) on September 25–27, 2019.
Conference topics include:
- structural, applied, mathematical linguistics;
- computational, statistical and quantitative linguistics;
- application of mathematical methods in lingual phenomena and advanced information technologies modeling;
- virtual systems of professional interaction in linguistics;
- linguistic problems of network communications and linguistic internetics;
- theory and systems of analysis/synthesis of speech information (automatic and automated systems of recognition and synthesis of phonetic speech);
- theory, practice and systems of translation;
- machine (automated, automatic) translation;
- corpus linguistics;
- classic and computer lexicography;
- cognitive linguistics;
- communicative linguistics;
- discourse analysis;
- language and gender studies;
- linguistic expertise and forensic linguistics.
Submit your application form by February 1, 2019 by e-mail to email@example.com (subject: Human. Computer. Communication).