International Institute of Education, Culture, and Relation with Diaspora invites you to participation in the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference «Ukrainian Language in the World», which will be held by Lviv Polytechnic National University in November 9–10, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to discuss among specialists in Ukrainian as a foreign language who work both in Ukraine and abroad topical issues of methods of teaching of Ukrainian as a foreign language which are related to:
- urgent migration processes in Ukraine and in the world;
- language legislation of Ukraine and of countries of compact residence of the Ukrainian;
- peculiarities of Ukrainian language teaching for in-country migrants;
- peculiarities of Ukrainian language teaching for representatives of diaspora of different periods and for foreigners.
Subjects of the conference:
- language and migration (theoretical aspects);
- peculiarities of functioning of Ukrainian language in abroad;
- problems of language adaptation of in-country migrants;
- methods of Ukrainian language teaching for international students and for diaspora.
On the basis of the discussion, resolutions concerning the effectiveness of application of different methods of the work on improvement of effectiveness of training process will be passed.
Specialists in linguistic didactics, practical lecturers, representatives of state authorities, specialists in migration issues, representatives of public and religious organizations, volunteers.
For information address Prof. Halyna Temnyk, telephone +38 (032) 2580151, e-mail email@example.com.
For more information, see the site of the International Institute of Education, Culture, and Relation with Diaspora.