The Department of Sociology and Social Work at Lviv Polytechnic National University is pleased to invite you to participate in the 7th All-Ukrainian Conference of Young Researchers «Sociology – Social work and social support – Social problems regulation», which will be held on April 20–21, 2017.
The Conference is aimed at increasing young researchers’ interest in active research work in the field of sociology and social work, promoting the formation of academic ties between the leading educational and academic institutions specializing in Humanities.
Conference venue – academic building 29 of Lviv Polytechnic National University (Lviv, 4 Y. Konovalets str.).
- Modern Ukraine: civilization crossroads or the line we have to cross
- Social problems of unstable societies: identification and search for ways of regulation
- Social problems regulation subjects and their interaction
- The variety of cultural practices in modern society: ways of searching for its unity or provoking divisions
- Globalization processes in the modern world and the prospects for the countries of Central and Eastern Europe
- Migrants’ adaptation problems in modern society
- State and public social services: characteristic features of their work and their interaction
- A social worker’s health maintaining work
- Social support in the social problems regulation tools system
- Social security system in Ukraine: its essence, its components and directions for improvement
- Information support and media formats of social problems
- PR technologies in the process of social problems regulation
To participate in the Conference, you should send an application form and your report abstract to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2017.