Priority branches of science and technology development
(According to the Law of Ukraine «On Priority Branches of Science and Technology Development» from 11.07.2001 № 2623-III)
- fundamental scientific research on the most important problems of the development of scientific, technical, socio-economic, socio-political, human potential for ensuring Ukraine’s competitiveness in the world and sustainable development of society and the state;
- information and communication technologies;
- energy and energy efficiency;
- rational nature management;
- life sciences, new technologies for prevention and treatment of the most common diseases;
- new substances and materials.