9-12 October, 2018 on the basis of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics will be held the International Scientific and Practical Conference «Problems of Infocommunications. Science and Technology» (PIC S&T-2018).
The purpose of the conference is the exchange of information on theoretical, scientific and practical achievements, as well as generalization and systematization of the results and experience of implementation of scientific research in the development of new information and communication technologies and planning of modern infocommunication systems.
Topics for submission include but are not limited to:
- Applications of fractal and chaos in infocommunication technologies.
- Cloud Computing.
- Constructing, design and planning methods for infocommunication sys-tems.
- Control, adaptation, self-organization in infocommunication systems.
- Fundamentals of the telecommunication systems theory.
- Infocommunication technologies and networks.
- Information security in infocommunication systems.
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructures.
- Internet of Things.
- Mobile infocommunication systems and signal processing.
- Resilient Networking.
- Software-Defined Networking.
Working language: English. It will be used for all printed materials, presentations and discussions.
For participation in the conference submit the following:
- an electronic version of the conference paper designed in accordance with the attached requirements you can upload online during registration (If you have any troubles with paper submission, please inform Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- expert conclusion (for staff of NURE).
Size of the conference paper should be from 4 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according to IEEE Proceedings format. All submitted papers are subjects to two independent anonymous referee review. Authors of papers will be notified by e-mail about reviewing results.
Important dates (extended):
- June 10, 2018 — deadline for early submission;
- July 20, 2018 — deadline for later submission;
- July 22, 2018 — notification of paper acceptance (early submission);
- August 1, 2018 — notification of paper acceptance (later submission);
- August 12, 2018 — deadline for camera ready submission and payment of the registration fee (made after confirmation of receipt of materials).
- Early submission (before June 10, 2018). The registration fee per each paper is an amount:
- 650 UAH for participants — ukrainian citizens;
- $150 USA for participants — foreign citizens.
- Later submission (before July 20, 2018). The registration fee per each paper is an amount:
- 800 UAH for participants — ukrainian citizens;
- $200 USA for participants — foreign citizens.
Payment period of August 12, 2018. Please confirm the payment opportunity after August 12, 2018 with the Organizing Committee: email@example.com.
The registration fee includes the publication of the program expenses related to the cost of organizing and conducting the conference. Expenses related to the cost of tickets, food, accommodation, etc., should be covered by participants.
- for IEEE members — 20%;
- for student — 20%;
- for student IEEE members — 40%.
- Conference book (hardcopy) — $15 USA;
- Conference book (CD) — $5 USA;
- Full Conference pack — $25 USA.
ICE department NURE, room 305a, Nauka ave., 14, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61166.
Tel./fax: +38 (057) 702-13-20