Lviv Polytechnic National University invites you to take part in IX International Scientific and Technical Conference «Advanced Technologies in Mechanical Engineering» from February 3 to 7, 2020. Our conference will be held in Lviv, Ukraine, and in the Ski Resort «Plai» in the Carpathians.
The organizers of the conference are Lviv Polytechnic National University – the oldest technical higher education institution in Ukraine and Eastern Europe, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas and the State Higher Vocational School in Sanok, Poland.
- Advanced machining processes, methods of forming and surface hardening.
- CNC machine tools, manufacturing equipment and tools.
- Computer-aided design and simulation processes, CAD/CAM/CAE and CALS-technologies in mechanical engineering.
- Modeling, synthesis, optimization and simulation in mechanical engineering.
- Materials science and surface engineering.
- Modern assembly technologies.
We are waiting for your response at email@example.com till 1 December 2019. The deadline for application for participation in the conference is December 1, 2019.
The request form for participation (in the attached file) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information is in the files attached.