We are pleased to invite you to the XVI International scientific and methodological conference «Safety of life and human activity – education, science, practice», which will take place on 25–27 April 2018 at the Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The purpose of the conference: educational issues solving, methodological approaches and practical application of Life Safety, Occupational Health and Civil Protection.
Scientific topics of the conference
The conference will be held in five sessions:
- Session 1. Education in the field of civil safety – perspectives and problems of teaching;
- Session 2. Scientific and practical aspects of Life Safety – theoretical foundations and practical implementation;
- Session 3. Occupational safety in different fields of human activity – new challenges and priorities;
- Session 4. Engineering Safety, safe technologies and materials;
- Session 5. Technogenic-ecological and fire safety – a necessary condition for sustainable development of society.
- March 15, 2018 – submission of applications for participation in the conference.
- April 1, 2018 – sending invitations to the conference participants.
- April 10, 2018 – abstracts submission and registration fee payment.