The Department of Theoretical and Applied Economics of Lviv Polytechnic National University is pleased to invite you to participate in the 5th International Academic Practical Conference «Problems of competitive policy formation and realization», which will take place on September 21–22, 2017.
The event is dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Institute of Administration and Postgraduate Education of Lviv Polytechnic.
- Competitive policy formation and realization in modern conditions;
- Theoretical and applied aspects in government regulation of economy;
- Ukrainian and foreign experience of developing competition on commodity markets;
- Mechanisms for improving competitiveness in the conditions of instability;
- Public-private interaction – its essence, prospects for development and ways of improving;
- Economic and information security of the state and enterprises;
- Decentralization and regional development;
- Formation of a civil society and its role in forming the class of civil servants, the problem of interaction between civil servants and the community;
- Social aspects of employment and competitiveness on the job market in the context of state and regional development.
Conference working languages – Ukrainian, English, Polish and Russian.
To participate in the Conference, you should send an application, the abstract of your report and scanned conference fee payment receipt to the organizing committee e-mail address email@example.com by June 1, 2017.
Department of Theoretical and Applied Economics of Lviv Polytechnic National University,
4th academic building of Lviv Polytechnic, room 502,
tel.: (032) 258–24–88, fax (032) 258–22–10,